1. Proof of Residency
must provide proof that they reside in Oklahoma County by submitting one
of the following;
cant must provide proof that they reside in Oklahoma County by submitting one of the following;
If any of the above is in the name of a person other than the applicant, the applicant must also have a signed and dated statement stating that the applicant lives there.
2. Proof of total family income for the last 6 months.
3. Selective Service Registration
Must be registered. (Males Only, Ages 18 and above unless you were born before January 1, 1960) Verification of registration can be done when applying, if needed.
4. Form I-9 Requirements
Applicant must have one original from each of the following groups:
Group 1: CDIB, State Driver's License or State issued Identification Card.
Group 2: Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, INS Employment
Authorization, or U.S. Military Card.
5. Proof of Indian Descent One of the following:
6. Youth Services: (Ages 16-21)
● Applicants must bring in state issued birth certificate to apply for services.
Hospital certificates not accepted!